Thursday 18 September 2008

And so it begins again...

The eternal search for a pair of flat, comfortable yet fashionable yet smart shoes that I can wear to job interviews or even when I just fancy smartening up a bit (rare, I might add).

So far I've tried Long Tall Sally, who had some nice styles (some in leather, some not), reasonably priced. However once again I am forced to admit that I am not a size nine, I am a 9.5. How depressing. How many manufacturers make a size 9.5 (11.5 US)? I think I'm going to have to resort to shopping stateside again, as the selection in the UK is either way too expensive or just doesn't exist!

I've also added Designer Shoes to the list on the left, no idea why I'd left them off as they have a huge selection and ship internationally.

I'm sure I'll be back to grumble further about this whole sorry shoeshopping experience. In the meantime, thanks for all your comments and emails - it's really good to hear that this blog is a useful resource for bigfoot gals.

No comments: