Friday 24 April 2009

Office - size 9s

Having sneered at Office's size 9s for actually being 42s in a previous thread, I was pleasantly surprised yesterday when, on giving them a try 'just to see', that a lovely pair of silver flats with a square toe fitted my feet! They are narrow, but with plenty of room, and even after wandering most of London today my feet don't feel tired out at all. I also got a pair of gladiator sandals, which are a little more neat, and the other 9s I tried on didn't fit, but I shall now try their size 9s more often to see if the odd pair does fit.

They also stock Blowfish, although i don't know if they go up to a size 9 in those. I've seen Blowfish on Barefoot Tess's site, and they have some really cute flats in lovely colours.

I saw a girl wearing a great pair of green leather heels with some seriously nice dark flared jeans yesterday, so am now on the hunt for a pair of bright green heels!

No comments: